Friday, June 02, 2006

Let the Rain Fall Down

Confessions of a not-anywhere-close-to-a-teenage drama queen:

Hi, my name is Beaches, and I'm a Lagunaholic.

They say the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Consider this my official admission. I want my M(Crack)TV.

LC and Stephen 4 evah.

Confession number two: although I've been forced onto the wagon for an old destructive addiction for several years because my drug of choice was unavailable, 90210hibition has ended. Catch it weekdays at 3pm and weekends at 10am on TVtropolis (formerly Prime). If you happen to live in the west or have digital with time shifting you can also tune in at 6pm and 1pm on TVTropolis West. Today I caught the pilot episode. They say it only takes one taste.

Betty Ford here I come.

1 comment:

TransientTales said...

a little delayed here...but I gotta admit nothing beats Donna Martin pre-tits & nose job, and David Silver pre-voice change. And the Brows on Brandon...priceless. SO HOOKED ALL OVER AGAIN!