Monday, May 07, 2007

They Say It's Your Birthday, Baby

It takes a lot to get me out on the town these days. Mostly because I'm lazy. But there are certain people. Certain people that I'd do just about anything for. Especially if by anything you mean putting on a nice outfit, tossing back a few sociables and hitting a local raging kegger for some sweet beats and an evening of tearing up the dance floor. Okay, it wasn't exactly a raging kegger (it's just so fun to say), but it was a fancy after party at a hip, hidden downtown local. And it was a very special person. And let me tell you, it was a damn fun night.

This was taken by a dude with a fancy camera somewhere around 3 a.m. on Sunday morning. (I kinda stole it from Facebook, so thanks dude with camera, if you ever see this.) And I think it speaks volumes about my love for my number one birthday bitch, um, I mean boy.

Loves you Weirdo. Loves you THIS much.

No comments: