Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before

I know it's so "unblogger" of me, but I totally hate these things, normally. However, Scarbiedoll did it first and Scarb is ALWAYS a good read so, monkey see monkey do!

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Babysitter/Nanny. Started sitting at the age of about 11. Always preferred infants. Sat for many families but my very favourites were Aiden and Sebastien, the beautiful baby boys across the street. I was their Nanny during the summer for a few years and sat with them a lot. Developed my love of babies because of these two little guys.
2. Selling shoes. Pegabo Shoes in the Beaches. Worked there for about 6 years on and off throughout highschool and university (in the summers). Developed a life long shoe additction.
3. Booking agent. Los Angeles, California. Worked with my ex-BF. Developed a mad crush on my current BF and a passion for Santa Monica, California.
4. Website Producer. For my current company. Developed a love of the Internet and an ulcer.

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Flirting with Disaster
2. The Big Lebowski
3. Terms of Endearment
4. The Princess Bride

Four places I’ve lived:
1. The Beaches, Toronto, ON
2. London, ON
3. Los Angeles, California
4. Trendy Beaconsfield Village (seriously, that's what they call it these days), Toronto, ON

Four TV shows I love (currently):
1. 24
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Oprah
4. Lost

Four places I've been on vacation (oh man, only four? These are just my current favourites:)
1. Costa Rica
2. Spain (particularly San Sebastian and Barcelona, but loved all of it)
3. Domincan Republic. Been six times now, truly a beautiful country, particularly if you venture away from the resorts a little.
4. Prague, Czech Republic (it's like walking around in a Fairytale)

Four blogs I visit daily… again, four is not enough, but in no particular order:
1. Martinis for Milk
2. My Tragic Right Hip
3. A Socialite's Life
4. Lainey's Entertainment Update

Four Favorite Foods:
1. French Fries and Gravy
2. My mom's Homemade Hamburgers (best ever).
3. Danish Licorice (an acquired taste but us Danes start young)
4. Roast Turkey with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Back in bed with my man, my pug, a good book and a steaming cup of coffee.
2. At the cottage with my man, my pug, a good book and an ice cold beer.
3. Lying under a palm on a white sand beach listening to the ocean and soaking up the sun (with anyone or nobody).
4. (If it were summer) Hanging on the balcony at Scarb's old place in Little Portugal laughing, gossiping, bbqing and living it up like old times.

Four CDs I listened to most recently:
1. Carryin' On with June Carter and Johnny Cash
2. Playing the Angel: Depeche Mode
3. The Smiths Best (vol. 1)
4. Nellyville: Nelly

Last four vehicles I’ve owned:
1. Well, I had a sled once.
2. And a tricycle. Red with white rims and streamers on the handlebars.
3. Cabbage Patch Kids Big Wheel.
4. First real car? 2005 Mazda 3 sedan.

No comments: