Sunday, February 03, 2008

My Lovely Lady Lump: Week 39

Week 39

Weight Gain: At my doc's appt. on Monday I was 199lbs... but things may have changed a little since then.

Milestones: Milestones. Hmmm... there was something I was going to make note of but I can't quite remember what it might be but it seemed kind of important so let me just think about it for a minute, noooo still can't quite put my finger on it... Oh. YES. I remember now. I gave birth.

Birth story coming as soon as I get a little chunk of time. As you may know, these things tend to be a little lengthy.

Here's the very last picture of the lady lump, taken on Tuesday evening around 9 p.m., literally hours before we left to go to the hospital and before I even knew I was in labour. Incidentally it is also just hours before it went from a lovely, round, solid, living bump to an empty, soggy, saggy mess. At least now I have something WAY cuter to take photos of. More of those coming soon too.

No comments: